Territory Manager | Takara
Takara is a global Life Science company that provides innovative tools in the form of reagents and instruments to researchers, whose workflow includes Next Generation Sequencing, Translational and Regenerative Medicine, qPCR, PCR, Cloning and CRISPR.
Our products support scientific studies of biological processes and the understanding of various diseases. The customer base is within academia, Biotech/Pharma and hospitals.
Takara offers cutting edge products to its customers and outstanding training, support and development for its employees. The company actively recruits from within, so there are real opportunities to develop your career when you prove yourself.
As a Sales Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of research/diagnostic reagents and kits to customers within your territory. In addition to our reagent portfolio, you will also help to generate and qualify leads for our instrument specialist.
For more information about Takara please visit our website at www.takarabio.com
Core responsibilities Sales Territory Manager
- Responsible for sales of reagents to customers within your geographical area.
- Achieve sales budget by maintaining existing sales levels as well as develop and increase sales with existing and new customers.
- Identify and explore business opportunities with new customers.
- Effectively implement the company´s sales and marketing strategy and tactics.
- Update and maintain the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Communicate potential business opportunities to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Stay up to date on the product range and relevant technologies.
- Provide timely communication and follow-up to customers.
- Collaborate with RSM and Product Managers to offer presentations, product demonstrations and on-site customer visits.
- Attend trade fairs, supplier shows and meetings.
- Provide the organization with relevant market information.
- Analyze customer accounts, product mix and the competitive situation. Identifies areas for likely sales growth and executes plan to achieve it.
- Contribute to the business plan to increase revenue within the territory
- Establish productive relationships with colleagues and customers, to achieve team objectives.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
BS, MSc, PhD, in Cell, Molecular Biology or related life science discipline.
Experience / skills Requirement
- 2+ years of sales experience in a life science related area.
- 2-4 years lab bench experience in Cell, Molecular Biology or related area.
- Proven track record in scientific sales, preferably reagents and/or instrument sales.
- Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
- A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels.
- Ability to operate autonomously and show initiative and intelligent commercial focus.
- Be fluent in Danish and professional knowledge in English
- Driving licence
We are performing candidate selection continuously so if interested, please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, you are welcome to contact Sr. Recruitment Consultant Agneta Almquist, PhD, at Hudson Nordic Life Science.
- Life Science
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Territory Manager | Takara
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.