Component Engineer | Aros
Are you looking for an essential role within a highly creative team?
Providing key elements to enable innovative solutions?
Then, this could be the job for you!
About Aros Electronics
Aros Electronics is a solution provider supplying customized products coming out of own development and production facilities. The applications are mainly within commercial vehicles and industrial automation. The main office in Mölndal has 180 employees and a turn-over of 600 MSEK.
Aros Electronics is part of the Vandewiele group.
We are involved from an early stage in our customer projects where there is still room for innovation and creativity. It is also our responsibility to set up the production of the final product. The result is verified in our well-equipped labs as well as at the end user.
Aros has many new opportunities coming in and needs to expand with a Component Engineer to the R&D department.
There are 50 persons working within R&D, delivering application specific products combined of control electronics, electrical motors and mechanics to customers all over the world. With a deep knowledge in all core technologies in-house, we can achieve customization at a unique level.
For more information about Aros Electronics: www.aros.se
In the position as Component Engineer you will be involved in the initial stage of the development. You will be part of the Hardware Team within the R & D department. With the understanding of how components are used in the products as well as in production you will work in close collaboration with the Procurement Team to find the best solutions.
You will be involved in developing component strategies to utilize synergies between products.
In this position you will also cooperate with sister companies worldwide for strategies concerning choices of components. The job includes some travels to visit suppliers and Components Trade Shows.
- Participating in the product design by being the link between hardware design and the component suppliers as well as the procurement team
- Lead meetings with issues of Component Change Request
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts with the component suppliers
- Search for alternatives of components at existing and new suppliers
- Initiate and maintain Partners for testing facilities
- Evaluate component alternatives
- Maintain documentation standards for purchasing of customized components
- Technical responsibility for claims towards suppliers
Professional experience and qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience from a position as component engineer, electronic design engineer or similar
- Knowledge and experience of evaluating components for electronic design
- Knowledge and experience of supplier contacts
- Preferably experience of business result within quality-, delivery-, and cost improvements
- Experience of working in an international context
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, and preferably also in Swedish
- Good computer skills in MS Office
- Preferably experience of component databases, such as IHS or Silicon Expert.
- You have a genuine interest in technology, a good ability to cooperate and you like to work in an innovative environment with a variety of tasks. Furthermore, you are solution oriented with a great drive to ensure quality.
Being involved in the initial stage of the development this job offers great opportunities to immerse yourself in both technical and procurement issues!
We are performing candidate selection continuously so if interested, please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Holmdahl at Hudson Nordic, E-mail: email@example.com.
Please, note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Component Engineer | Aros
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.