RESH Manager | Confidential
About the role
We are recruiting a RESH Manager for one of our clients. As a RESH Manager, you will act as a role model and a guiding star in the safety- and environment work. You will lead the development of the site’s RESH strategy and work towards a mature RESH culture using the systems and standards of internal and external benchmarking to guarantee continuous improvement in these areas. You will be responsible for implementations of systems and standards and take part of their development when needed. You will create an environment where health checks ensure sustainability of results and uses internal and external benchmarks to drive performance improvement as a natural way of daily work. You will also work together with RESH colleges within the company in an international surrounding. This role is reporting to the Site Director, and you will have 5 direct reports.
Further, you will:
- Coach and implement Safety leadership programs on site to contribute to culture developments.
- Responsible for Emergency preparedness and business continuity on site.
- Ensures the necessary training related to the RESH systems & standards.
- Provides expert support and ensure that the site complies with laws and regulations and corporate standards and policies.
- Responsible for Environmental work according to lSO 14001.
- Contact person for the certification bodies & applicable authorities and aims to achieve and maintain certificates that are useful to the organization.
- Supports the organization in Incident Management and investigations.
- Implement and sustain the Audit program including internal, corporate and external audits.
- Maintenance and ownership of document’s management systems and encourages all documents owners to review and keep the documentation up to date.
- Keep running the implementation of company’s reporting platform.
Who You Are
You are passionate about people, processes and providing excellent guidance towards the line and colleagues. To be successful in the role you need to be a communicative team-player who operates with a positive and pragmatic can-do attitude, embracing driving change management and dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Safety, Environment and Health Manager in a large production organization.
- Proven leadership and coach experience on safety culture development and programs.
- Excellent skills in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge in the Swedish language is beneficial.
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Denise Valgren, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
RESH Manager | Confidential
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.