Senior Regional Sales Manager | Platinum
We are looking for a Senior Regional Sales Manager for Platinum
On behalf of our customer Platinum, we are looking for a driven, proactive Regional Sales Manager who wants to contribute and be part of their growth journey.
Platinum is a premium brand selling and marketing parasols, parasol bases, shade sails, and garden furniture covers. They are specialists within the industry and the development, marketing and support takes place from their head office in Breda, The Netherlands.
Their ambition is to encourage more people to enjoy carefree outdoor living on a global scale. By 2025 they want to be the preferred partner for premium retail in Europa for functional, high-quality accessories to garden furniture. Today Platinum has 35 employees and are looking for the right person to be part of their growth strategy being responsible for the business in Scandinavia.
At Platinum you can expect an informal, internationally oriented working environment focusing on innovation, professionalism and increase of market shares.
Read more about the company: https://www.platinum.nl
About the position
As the Regional Sales Manager for Scandinavia, you will be responsible for the turnover target in the region, which includes Sweden, Denmark and Norway. This region is the heart of Platinum’s growth strategy. The main channels are premium garden centers, the better garden furniture specialists and premium online stores. You will work from an existing sales platform with a large focus on business development and targeting new potential customers. In terms of sales, marketing, logistics and service, you are the go-to person for customers in this area. You will be supported by and work closely with a professional customer service department in the Netherlands.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing sales strategies to meet revenue and translating the strategy into a sales-action plan.
- Building and intensifying the relationship with existing and new partners. Support your customers together with customer service. You will also take part and organize trade fairs and realize set targets.
- Provide effective product training for store staff and facilitating them with other tools to increase the mutual sales as well as work with market communication.
- Negotiating contracts and/or general business conditions with customer and processing and following up on quotations.
- Set sales goals and targets in close cooperation with the CEO in Holland and monitor progress to ensure they are being met.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement and make data-driven decisions to improve sales performance and optimize assortment at customers and update and use CRM tools.
- Manage your sales budget for the region, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to achieve sales targets.
- You have worked in a similar position for at least 3-5 years.
- Experience in giving presentations to small and larger groups in a convincing and inspiring manner.
- You communicate clearly both internally and externally, with a good feeling for context and decorum.
- You have documented commercially strong results.
- You are profound at English both verbally and in writing.
- You work well with Office 365.
- You have a driving license B.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher, in business and/or marketing.
For more information about the role or any other questions please contact Susanne Irme, Senior Consultant at Hudson Nordic +46 (0) 76-480 35 73 or email@example.com.
We work continuously with applications so submit your application as soon as you can!
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Senior Regional Sales Manager | Platinum
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.