Business Developer | SSAB
SSAB is a global leader in premium, value added, high strength steel. The company offers products developed in close cooperation with its customers to reach a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange, employs 15 000 people in over 50 countries around the world and operates production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US.
You can read more at www.ssab.com.
Role description and tasks
As Business Developer you will be a part of the SSAB business development program with the purpose to define, develop and drive the implementation of SSAB’s business strategy. This is done by engaging with the line organization in prioritized growth and market-, operational-, organizational- and M&A development initiatives.
The program is also a talent development program where externally, or internally, recruited young professionals spend 2-4 years to develop their problem-solving skills, leadership skills, and knowledge about SSAB to build a solid platform for a future successful career with SSAB after the program.
As a Business Developer you have the following tasks:
- Conduct, with the responsible line manager, business development projects to achieve set goals. This entails hands on leadership and analytical work throughout the projects phases – mobilization, analysis, recommendations and implementation. Projects can be done for Corporate, Divisions, Functions or one of SSAB’s fully owned subsidiaries.
- Participate in SSAB strategy formulation and follow up – for instance by taking the lead on a sub stream of the strategy work such as market and industry analysis, financial modelling, benchmarking, and/or strategy targets follow-up.
- Produce top management and board level communication material relating for instance to the status of the company, industry dynamics, events and/or world economy developments.
The role is based at the SSAB Headquarter office in Stockholm and reports to the Executive Vice President of Strategy and Digitalization, Viktor Strömberg. The work in projects is sometimes performed outside the office, and the applicants must be willing to travel and/or relocate for a period of time.
- University degree within Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar
- 2-4 years of working experience as Management Consultant or similar
- Fluent English and Swedish, written and spoken
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, feel free to contact Senior Assignment Manager, Denise Valgren, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Business Developer | SSAB
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.