Purchasing Manager | Aros Electronics
Aros Electronics / Vandewiele Sweden AB are looking for a Purchasing Manager!
About the Company
Aros Electronics is a solution provider supplying customized products coming out of own development and production facilities. The applications are mainly within commercial vehicles and industrial automation. The main office in Mölndal has 180 employees and a turn-over of 600 MSEK.
Aros Electronics delivers application specific products combined of control electronics, electrical motors and mechanics to customers all over the world. We are involved from an early stage in our customer projects where there is still room for innovation and creativity. In our case it frequently means to develop our own application unique products for specific needs. It is also our responsibility to set up the production of the final product. The result is verified in our well-equipped labs as well as at the end user.
Aros Electronics and IRO in Ulricehamn are merged into Vandewiele Sweden AB and is part of the Vandewiele Group.
For more information about Aros Electronics: www.aros.se
Role description and tasks
In this position you will lead the Purchasing department as well as the Warehouse / Goods reception.
This is a highly strategic position in which you be responsible for structuring and setting the scope for the overall procurement of substantially electronic components. The international cooperation within the Vandewiele Group is important in order to use the total purchasing volume to get better agreements. Orders are placed both traditionally and through EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with our largest suppliers.
The Purchasing Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer at Aros Electronics and will be part of the Management Team.
- Leading the Purchasing department of four people and the Warehouse / Goods reception of six people
- Managing the purchasing routines for Vandewiele Sweden AB, being the representative of the purchasing department internally, with the responsibility of internal purchase issues
- Supervise the structure of the purchasing performance
- Being actively involved in the Vandewiele Group purchasing cooperation internationally, in which Aros Electronics is a significant part
- Sourcing and procurement contract negotiation, substantially for electronic components
- Secure that short/long term planning of sourcing milestones, together with stakeholders, is being developed and clearly established
- Secure the scope of supply, technical specifications ready for RFQ, evaluate RFQs, negotiate contract, sign contract etc
- Supplier evaluation and selection process, taking into account aspects such as cost, environmental issues and life cycle analysis
- Develop and quality assure suppliers
- Travel to visit suppliers when needed
- Responsible for the stock and the stock value
- Strategies for component and supplier selections
- Life cycle management
Professional experience and qualifications
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Economics, or equivalent related field
- At least 5 years of experience from a position as a strategic purchaser of electronic components worldwide
- Previous experience in a management position is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of supplier contacts within the field of electronics
- Experience of working in an international context in a multinational industry
- Experience in purchasing materials against forecast
- Experience of business result within quality-, delivery-, and cost improvements
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, and preferably also in Swedish
- Good computer skills in MS Office. Power BI is advantageous
- Experience of AX Dynamics is advantageous
You are a business and solution-oriented person with strong negotiating and stakeholder management skills. Furthermore, you are strategic and have a structured and methodical approach. For this position a genuine interest in technology is important as well as a great drive to ensure quality. You also have a good ability to cooperate with others as well as to work independently.
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Holmdahl at Hudson Nordic, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Purchasing Manager | Aros Electronics
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.