Group Financial Controller | Llentab Group
On behalf of LLENTAB Group AB, we are looking for a
Group Financial Controller
Do you want to be part of a company that strives to be the obvious partner for the delivery of steel buildings and steel parts like roof trusses. A company that is creating value for customers, owners, suppliers and employees, as well as contributing to sustainable development. We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller to strengthen the Finance department at LLENTAB Group.
Since 1972, LLENTAB AB has developed into a strong actor on the international scene and is currently present in six European countries. LLENTAB is headquartered in Sweden and operates in Sweden, Norway, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Ukraine. All subsidiaries are a part of the LLENTAB family and share the same values. In addition, we all work toward a common goal. The LLENTAB Group designs, manufactures and markets multifunctional steel buildings for a wide range of industries and purposes. The LLENTAB concept for steel buildings is widely acclaimed for its efficient construction, high quality and adaptability to different needs and demands. A flexible choice for customers with visions: “they tell us their dream, we materialise it with steel”.
About the role
The Group Financial Controller will report directly to the Group CFO in Sweden. You will be a central part of the Finance department and work closely with the Group CFO as well as the CEO and with the Finance Managers across the group. You will also play an important role in developing finance processes and systems. LLENTAB Group AB is located in Kungshamn.
To thrive in this position, you are a solution-oriented person with a strategic and
hands on approach. You have a technical (finance) interest and excellent communication skills. You are also creative and self-driven as a person. Furthermore, we believe you have a:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Auditing
- Experience in the Finance and Accounting field
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, VAT, standards and laws
- Advanced experience from working with Excel and ERP systems
- Fluency in English (writing/speaking)
- Experience from complex businesses
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Drive and manage the day-to-day accounting activities for the legal entity
- Ensure correct consolidation of the financial results of the Group as well as accurate and complete financial reporting.
- Monthly reporting in Llentab’s group consolidation system (Cognos) according to K3 standards
- Manage questions related to financial performance of the Group as well as subsidiaries and act as a finance business partner
- Create and implement harmonized work processes and structures within finance across the Group (develop and own the Finance manual)
- Take ownership of the pre calculation tool and continuously update and improve the tool
- Communicate with relevant authorities and other external parties
- Participate in internal projects as and when needed
- Ensure continuous follow up on budgets and overall status of projects
- Analyze budget deviations and report to key stakeholders
What we offer:
We offer an opportunity to be a key part of the development of the financial operations together with dedicated colleagues in Sweden and across Europe. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
We are continuously improving our business and processes. If you have met us, you know we are a down-to-earth company. A company focused on getting things done. We are moving forward – in our own way. Our strategy is as clear as our daily work is effective. We have the courage to aim high and the humbleness to take us there. We aim for a market-leading position, and we know that it is our strong product concept and our commitment to quality, flexibility and service that will take us there.
In this recruitment, we are working with Hudson Nordic as our recruitment partner. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact André Högevoll at email@example.com or +46 (0)709 258 228
Selection and interviews are ongoing, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Finance / Law / Procurement
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Hudson Nordic
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.
Group Financial Controller | Llentab Group
Loading application form
Already working at Hudson Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.