Shimadzu is a leading, world-wide acting manufacturer of solutions for the Instrumental Analysis, Medical Technology and in the field of Material Testing Machines. We are developing and producing innovative products for laboratories in industry, science, and institutions. With a customer orientated strategy and high qualified service provisions we want to be leading in all European markets.
For Shimadzu’s established and expanding operations in Sweden, we are looking for a
Field Service Engineer – Analytical Instruments, LC, LCMS, GC, GCMS
Place to live: In Linköping or Gothenburg region
Your range of duties include among others:
- Installation of instruments at our customers' premises
- Briefing of our customers in the use of instruments as well as in software
- Repair, maintenance, and qualification of systems at our customers' premises
- Independent management of consumables and spare parts required for work
- Documentation of own activities and used material via SAP R/3
Your ideal profile:
- Sound knowledge of chemistry/electrical engineering, electronics/mechatronics as engineer or technician
- A completed technical/chemistry or comparable apprenticeship, a degree, preferably with professional experience in service of scientific instruments
- Basic knowledge in chemistry / physics is desirable
- A solution-oriented way of working, empathy, and service mentality
- Willingness to work independently and on one's own responsibility
- Self-confidence and ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, driving license
- Skills in MS Office applications
- Fluently spoken and written Swedish and good English
We offer you:
- Dynamic work climate - company with Collective Agreement (kollektivavtal)
- Versatile work assignments, both independent and team based
- Possibility to work with state-of-the-art Analytical Instruments
- Opportunity to develop skills in many different areas
- Team oriented working climate
- Attractive salary and benefits, i.e., company car
Contact and application:
We are performing candidate selection continuously so if interested, please apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding or interested in knowing more about this brand-new position, you are welcome to contact Sr. Recruitment Consultant Agneta Almquist, PhD, at Hudson Nordic Life Science.
Hudson Nordic is an experienced agency that offers advice and facilitation in recruitment and HR solutions. We have been represented in the Nordic region for more than 20 years and are today a team of 40 committed and experienced consultants across Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and with skilled colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo, we offer our clients the same high level of quality across borders.
In addition to this, we work closely with our colleagues and partners internationally as part of Hudson’s global recruitment partners. We are therefore proud to provide recruitment and HR solutions both locally, Nordic and globally.